You may ask yourself, is preneed important?
The answer is YES and it is our pleasure here at John L. Ziegenhein & Sons Funeral Home to explain why.
We understand that thinking about death is difficult. Planning for it can be an uncomfortable thought at first, but it is a topic that should be discussed and planned for well in advance of your death.
With our preneed services, you relieve your family of having to make important financial decisions during a period of great stress and grief. When losing a loved one it can be hard to think clearly and in most cases your family may not know what to do because you never made your wishes known.
A funeral is a time when friends and family can get together and grieve openly and to provide support for one another. Most importantly, the ritual of a funeral service isn't necessarily just for the deceased but for the living to celebrate the life of a loved one and to honor them respectively
More formal arrangements in the form of a preneed contract can be set up with any of our trusted staff members or funeral director and pre-funded through life insurance, bank trust agreement, or another method.
We make sure that your preneed arrangements are done properly, in order to give you peace of mind. You will feel at ease knowing that your arrangements are ready and pre-funded. Meet with your funeral director to discuss preneed.
By preneed your funeral, you can:
- make all the arrangements during a time of peace and not leave them to your family during their time of grief;
- make your wishes known;
- control the cost of your funeral and protect from inflation;
- ensure that personal records are organized and easy for your survivors to locate;
- protect your insurance so that it provides for your survivors and not for funeral expenses; and
- provide protection in case the need arises before it is expected;